The Office Assistant will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization. The Office Assistant will also support the firm by creating documents and acting as overflow backup to the Legal Assistants.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to employees; takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Responds to emails, sends faxes, creates labels.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Use word processing software, such as Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat, to create, edit, and format a range of documents.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, or related software required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year experience in a professional services office.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. May require overtime as needed.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
About us: Established in 1994, Franczek P.C. focuses its practice on labor, employment, benefits and education. The firm’s attorneys represent employers nationally in all aspects of labor and employment law and employee benefits in both the private and public sectors, in addition to representing educational institutions in education law matters. We offer a collegial, friendly atmosphere and competitive salary and benefits.
Franczek P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.