Job ID 1818
Chicago-based Pattishall, McAuliffe, Newbury, Hilliard & Geraldson, LLP, one of the largest U.S. IP practices focused on trademarks, anti-counterfeiting, domain name and cybersquatting, unfair competition, copyright, advertising law and related litigation, seeks a highly motivated mid-level litigation associate to join its team. Trademark experience is preferred but is not required. A Pattishall associate can expect to become immediately included in all aspects of client work, including direct interaction and counseling opportunities with firm clients.
Candidates must have:
- 2-4 years of litigation experience;
- Strong analytical writing and communication skills;
- Detail-oriented focus, with ability to effectively manage multiple client projects simultaneously;
- Excellent academic credentials; and
- Demonstrated active participation and/or service to bar and industry associations.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, law school transcript, and a writing sample to email@example.com.