The Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education develops exceptional professional development experiences for Illinois attorneys.
Ideal candidates for the Continuing Legal Education Program Manager position will use their passion for creating meaningful learning experiences to produce innovative and interactive continuing legal education opportunities that meet the needs of Illinois lawyers.
- Execute an annual slate of continuing legal education programs in a timely fashion.
- Work directly with attorneys and other subject matter experts to develop relevant and timely learning opportunities.
- Create and deliver program marketing plans that emphasize the unique selling proposition of each program.
- Maintain organized records and plans for assigned programs.
- Provide on-site and virtual support for the faculty and the event as a whole on the program date.
- Some travel may be required (within the state of Illinois).
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Project management and/or event planning experience that demonstrates a high degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to establish, adhere to, and inspire others to meet tight deadlines consistently.
- Experience with and knowledge of online learning practices, techniques, and technology a plus.
- Experience in the legal field a plus.
IICLE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position reports to Springfield, IL office. Staff are currently working on a hybrid remote/in-office schedule. Masks are required in the office. Daily in-office work may be required before a remote schedule is authorized. No work-related travel is currently authorized.